By placing an order with me you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and so I urge you to read them carefully.
I want you to be delighted and happy with your item, and so I urge you to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
The items I make are hand made in my own home. I have 2 cats and while every effort is made to make sure they do not come into contact with the fabric or bags during the making process, some cat hair may find its way onto the product. I clean the items with a lint brush prior to wrapping and and hair that is found will just brush off.
The Terms and Conditions below are in addition to your statutory rights.
For “Buy It Now” Items, payment is due within 7 days of receipt of the invoice or the item will go back on sale.
Cancellation and Refunds.
You are within your rights to cancel your buy it now order for a refund if:
- The item has not been dispatched; or
- If you receive the item and it is faulty. If the item develops a fault within 6 months of receipt* please contact me. I will arrange for the item to be collected and repair or replace for you.
- Please note refunds for faulty items will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the item.
Payment is required at the time of your order being accepted.
No refund will be given on cancellation of Custom orders once the fabrics and supplies have been ordered. In order to allow a cooling off period I do not order supplies for 5 working days unless agreed with you first.
Every effort will be made to ensure your item is made and dispatched within 30 days of receipt of payment, however if there are delays securing the fabrics this may delay completion. You will be kept up to date of the order progress by email.
Your item will be securely packaged and sent via a tracked delivery service.
Cancellation and Refunds.
If you made a custom order and change your mind, refunds will be made in accordance with the following:
- Order Cancelled within 5 working days – 100% of the deposit will be refunded. Working days are Monday to Friday.
- Order cancelled after 7 days – I will be unable to refund your deposit as the fabrics and hardware will have been ordered.
- If you receive the item and it is faulty, or develops a fault within 6 months* please contact me. I will arrange for the item to be collected and repair or replace for you.
A fault with the construction of the bag is different to wear and tear. You should not overfill a bag or force a zip closed. For example, the handle snapping would be a fault. The Zip coming apart due to trying to force closure is not. Seams splitting can be either wear and tear or a fault and if this should occur at any time contact me as I will always try to repair or reinforce if needed.